ActiveX RegEdit provides you an intuitive, easy to use COM interface to windows registry. Set of classes to read/enumerate/modify windows registry keys and values from ASP, VBS and T-SQL.
Features:Registry values manipulation
- Read values and its types
- Set registry values and its types
- Delete registry values
- Test existence of a value
Registry keys manipulation
- Add and remove keys.
- Test existence of a key
- Read key properties (number of values and subkeys, last write time, ..)
- Enumerate values of key
- Enumerate subkeys of key
- Connect to remote registry
- Logon to user account with read/write registry rights (ASP/T-SQL)
- Expand envinronment strings.
- Works with any VBA (VBA 5, VBA 6, VB.Net, Word, Excel, Access, ...), script environments (VBScript and Jscript in ASP, ASP.Net, WSH) and C#.
- ActiveX RegEdit was designed to work with Windows NT 4.0. The library uses standard Win32 interface, so it can work on any versions of Windows NT 3.1/3.51, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and Windows XP. You can use it on workstation, server or