Humblebee was created to parse information from thetvdb.com website.
Besides from just getting information about shows and episodes, it supports many more other features as well.
Here are some key features of "Humblebee":
· Parse TV show information
· Parse individual TV episode information
· Create a local database from the parsed information
· Can rename episodes (based on meta data)
· Can create a symlinks-powered TV directory structure
· Extract scene release episodes from RAR archives (when available)
· Dupe detection
· Episode quality detection
· Even if the version number shows a stable 1.x branch, Humblebee is still under development. This means it might change drastically from version to version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed version number (1.1 > 1.10).