These libraries allows easy access to Google Ads accounts from Ruby applications.
Here are some key features of "google-api-ads-ruby":
· Support for logging incoming and outgoing SOAP messages;
· Support for logging request information;
· Support for API calls to the Production or Sandbox environments;
· Local validation for parameter number and type on API calls;
· Ruby-like syntax, by converting all method names and properties to snake_case instead of lowerCamelCase;
· Simplified development model by using arrays and hashes instead of soap4r objects;
· (AdWords) Support for tracking API unit usage;
· (AdWords) Report downloading in XML and CSV formats;
· (DFP) Fully based on new Savon backend.
Products currently supported:
· Google AdWords and DoubleClick Ad Exchange Buyer API
· Google's DoubleClick For Publishers API
· The client libraries do not fully support SSL validation.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Switched to Signet OAuth implementation.
· Removed deprecated OAuth1.0a scheme, please use OAuth2.0 instead.
· Support for JWT authorization (OAuth2 service accounts).