google-api-ads-ruby 0.9.4 / 0.7.0 / 0.10.0 / 0.4.7 / 0.1.3
A collection of Ruby wrappers for various Google Ads APIs
These libraries allows easy access to Google Ads accounts from Ruby applications.
- Support for logging incoming and outgoing SOAP messages;
- Support for logging request information;
- Support for API calls to the Production or Sandbox environments;
- Local validation for parameter number and type on API calls;
- Ruby-like syntax, by converting all method names and properties to snake_case instead of lowerCamelCase;
- Simplified development model by using arrays and hashes instead of soap4r objects;
- (AdWords) Support for tracking API unit usage;
- (AdWords) Report downloading in XML and CSV formats;
- (DFP) Fully based on new Savon backend.
- Products currently supported:
- Google AdWords and DoubleClick Ad Exchange Buyer API
- Google's DoubleClick For Publishers API
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.9.4
- Updated to Signet ~> 0.5.0.