An easy-to-use Ruby client library for the official Dropbox API
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in RDropBox 1.3.0:
- Added a method allowing users to manually set the access token and secret (in case you are doing your own OAuth elsewhere).
- The mode (Dropbox or Sandbox) is now serialized.
- Fixed a bug that would cause files uploaded into deep paths to fail due to name length limitations.
- Fixed a bug that would cause abnormal OAuth requests when deserializing an authorized session.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Tim Morgan
- C: \ Development Tools \ API Tools
It also supplies a gem as an interface to the RESTful Dropbox API.
Last updated on November 20th, 2012
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris