The package allows developers to build applications that interact with Amazon Web Services tools and features.
Here are some key features of "AWS SDK for PHP":
· AWS PHP Libraries - Build PHP applications on top of APIs that take the complexity out of coding directly against a web service interface. The toolkit provides APIs that hide much of the lower-level implementation.
· Code Samples - Practical examples for how to use the toolkit to build applications.
· Documentation - Complete SDK reference documentation with samples demonstrating how to use the SDK.
· PEAR package - The ability to install the AWS SDK for PHP as a PEAR package.
· SDK Compatibility Test - Includes both an HTML-based and a CLI-based SDK Compatibility Test that you can run on your server to determine whether or not your PHP environment meets the minimum requirements.
· Amazon CloudFront
· Amazon CloudWatch
· Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
· Amazon Elastic MapReduce
· Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
· Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS)
· Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS)
· Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
· Amazon SimpleDB
· Amazon Simple Email Service
· Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
· Auto Scaling
· AWS CloudFormation
· AWS Elastic Beanstalk
· AWS Import/Export
· AWS Identity and Access Management
· Elastic Load Balancing
· PHP 5.2 or higher
· cURL with HTTPS support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release adds support for parallel scan in Amazon DynamoDB, Elastic Load Balancing support in AWS OpsWorks, and resolves a few issues.