The module provides support for parsing, formatting and splitting SQL statements.
Can be used for parsing and interpreting SQL statements, reprinting them on screen for user analysis.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improve parsing of floats.
· When formatting a statement a space before LIMIT was removed.
· Fix strip_comments flag.
· Avoid parsing names as keywords.
· Make sure identifier lists in subselects are grouped.
· Split statements with IF as functions correctly.
· Relax detection of keywords, esp. when used as function names.
· Don't treat single characters as keywords.
· Improve parsing of stand-alone comments.
· Detection of placeholders in paramterized queries.
· Add parsing of MS Access column names with braces.
· Replace Django by Flask in App Engine frontend.