This client library for CouchDB was developed to allow Python developers to connect their apps or websites to a CouchDB data storage system.
pycouchdb (or py-couchdb) works from the same code base with the Python 2.x and 3.x series.
Here are some key features of "pycouchdb":
· Easily connect and authenticate on a CouchDB server
· Create, query or delete a database
· Create, query or delete a document
· Documented code
· Python 2 or higher
· Apache CouchDB
· Requests 1.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed invalid URL parsing on use session.
· Fixed invalid encode method call.
· Switch to basic auth method as default auth method.