phpMyAccess is a complete WebDB system based on phpMyEdit.
Here are some key features of "phpMyAccess":
· Includes a simple user/permission/menu system.
· Edit cell by clicking, modifying, clicking off.
· Uses AJAX so no page reload is needed.
· Simple user/authentication management using basic authentication.
· Simple menu system, including menu management tools.
· Extra field types (date, password, auto, linked etc).
· Print view, .xls file download of table view (excel only, so far).
· Query engine with simple rtf/xls format output.
· Start of a query design engine, roughly in the style of one well-known program.
· Lots more useful little tricks and enhancement such as pre-select, pre-run etc.
· PHP 5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 1.5.2 adds the ability to edit most tables shown by simply clicking on the cell to edit, making a change, and clicking off to post.