A PHP GUI for the MongoDB database system
To use, no configuration is needed, just place it anywhere on a site.
- Fast AJAX-driven XHTML 1.1 interface
- Cross-browser support
- Import/export data in JSON format
- Export full collections
- Export the results of any query
- Import can insert only new records, save / upsert (adds & overwrites), update only pre-existing records or batch-insert until a duplicate is found
- Self-contained in a single 95kb file
- Works on any version of PHP5 with the MongoDB NoSQL database & Mongo PHP driver.
- Includes multiple design themes to choose from
- Option to query MongoDB using JSON or PHP-array syntax
- Textareas can be resized by dragging/stretching the lower-right corner.
- E_STRICT PHP code is formatted to the Zend Framework coding standards + fully-documented in the phpDocumentor DocBlock standard.
- Instructional error messages - phpMoAdmin can be used as a PHP-Mongo connection debugging tool
- Option to enable password-protection for one or more users; to activate protection, just add the username-password(s) to the array at the top of the file.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for MongoClient connection manager.
- Made phpMoAdmin SSL-friendly.