phpMoAdmin is self-contained in one single file.
To use, no configuration is needed, just place it anywhere on a site.
Here are some key features of "phpMoAdmin":
· Fast AJAX-driven XHTML 1.1 interface
· Cross-browser support
· Import/export data in JSON format
· Export full collections
· Export the results of any query
· Import can insert only new records, save / upsert (adds & overwrites), update only pre-existing records or batch-insert until a duplicate is found
· Self-contained in a single 95kb file
· Works on any version of PHP5 with the MongoDB NoSQL database & Mongo PHP driver.
· Includes multiple design themes to choose from
· Option to query MongoDB using JSON or PHP-array syntax
· Textareas can be resized by dragging/stretching the lower-right corner.
· E_STRICT PHP code is formatted to the Zend Framework coding standards + fully-documented in the phpDocumentor DocBlock standard.
· Instructional error messages - phpMoAdmin can be used as a PHP-Mongo connection debugging tool
· Option to enable password-protection for one or more users; to activate protection, just add the username-password(s) to the array at the top of the file.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added simple-gray theme.