A lightweight Python-driven database ORM (Object-relational mapping)
Peewee's main goal is to keep size as down as possible, while supporting as many features as possible.
- A very small ORM
- Written in Python
- Provides a lightweight querying interface over SQL
- Uses SQL concepts when querying
- Queries come in 4 flavors (select/update/insert/delete)
- Model definitions and schema creation
- Q objects
- The foreign keys work like the ones in Django's
- DB support for:
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.3.0
- New and improved documentation
- Added aggregate_rows() method for mitigating N+1 queries.
- Query compiler performance improvements and rewrite of table alias internals.
- Added context-managers and decorators for counting queries and asserting query counts.