A lightweight Python-driven database ORM (Object-relational mapping)
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in peewee 2.3.0:
- New and improved documentation
- Added aggregate_rows() method for mitigating N+1 queries.
- Query compiler performance improvements and rewrite of table alias internals.
- Added context-managers and decorators for counting queries and asserting query counts.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Charles Leifer
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- C: \ Database Tools
Peewee's main goal is to keep size as down as possible, while supporting as many features as possible.
Last updated on February 5th, 2015
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris