Configuration options can also be entered in the GUI.
Here are some key features of "Transfer Config":
· UUID Convention - This is meant for SQL server that does not have UUID data type but instead we use char(35),so if you have this turned on every time a Char(35) is found will be interpreted as a UUID data type.
· Generate PK - ask transfer to generate the PK value for you.
· Collection Type - lets you choose wich collection type you want to use for the OneToMany relationships.
· Relationship type to use - In transfer you can pick whether to use the ManyToOne or OneToMany relationships and this will vary depending on your needs. As of now you can only select this as a general setting meaning whatever you pick it will be used on all the Objects created. However both relationships will always be created, it'll just comment out the other one. So if you want to change for one or the other after the file is created all you need to do is uncomment those lines.
· File name - By default I have the file named transferX.xml. The destination of the file you can change for each site in the environment.xml file mentioned below.
· ColdFusion 8 or higher