The module maps database entries to objects and vice versa.
Here are some key features of "Sequelize":
· Schema definition
· Schema synchronization/dropping
· Easy definition of class/instance methods
· Instance saving/updating/dropping
· Asynchronous library
· Importing definitions from single files
· Support for SQLite and PostgreSQL
· Node.js 0.4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added possibility to globally disable adding of NULL values to SQL queries.
· Model.create can now also be used to specify values for mass assignment.
· QueryChainer will now provide the results of the added emitters in the order the emitters have been added.
· QueryChainer can now be initialized with serial items.
· Node 0.8 compatibility.
· Added options to hasMany getters.
· Pooling option is now correctly passed to PostgreSQL.