Built using Ruby, it offers documentation in the readme file, so beginners won't be hindered when implementing it for the first time.
Here are some key features of "RDFcache":
· Representation - RDFcache represents RDF statements in N-Triples format, which is a very strict subset of Turtle and N3.
· Reification - Bitcache identifiers and URIs refer to bitstreams containing particular representations of RDF statements.
· Storage - Inserting (or asserting) an RDF statement simply means serializing it into the canonicalized lexical representation.
· Querying - Querying RDFcache entails iterating over the bitstreams stored
· in the underlying Bitcache repository.