The build farm server detects build failures on a large collection of platforms and configurations.
Te server acts like central repository for the results of the tests.
The build farm software should run on all platforms that can support PostgreSQL.
- Avoid giving Storable a regex object to freeze, which modern versions such as in perl 5.12 choke on.
- Factor out options processing into a separate module.
- New run_branches.pl program that runs all designated branches
- New README and license files.
- Don't quote configure options that contain quotes, allowing options like --with-libs to point to multiple locations.
- Clean up data and temp install directories as we go. This makes us much less profligate with disk space.
- Support running optional steps and isolation checks.
- Make SCM module totally generic so it can be used for things other than PostgreSQL core.