A professional Web application for notes storage and data classification, perfect for organizing and easily discovering group shared information
Piggydb can be used by one person or a group of people at the same time, being ideal for building a information network that's both complex, well-organized and easy to search.
This platform is not for your regular FAQ or Q&A systems, but more for large scale enterprises where ideas flow more rapidly and there's a general need to keep track and organize all employee input.
You can call Piggydb a knowledgebase builder, assembling information from multiple sources and letting its users easily search it.
- Password-protected interface
- Easy to install
- No configuration required
- Explicit network structure
- Hierarchical tagging
- Can handle large numbers of tags
- Can handle large amounts of information
- Create your own hierarchies of concepts
- Nested tags
- Tags inherit the functions of their parent tags
- Tags can have their own functions as well
- Built-in search
- Database export/restore
- Document view
- Generates XHTML documents suitable for printing
- Export data filters
- Customizable output formats
- WYSIWYG notes editing
- AJAXified interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.16
- Embedding a snippet from Github Gist