phpMyAdmin 4.3.2 / 22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199
The most used and the most powerful Web interface for managing MySQL databases, a must-have tool for every developer and Web hosting company
Just by saying phpMyAdmin, any developer these days will think of MySQL. Some don't even know MySQL doesn't come with phpMyAdmin included and you need to install it separately.
Sure there might be other MySQL Web GUIs around, but almost all came after phpMyAdmin and most of them copy its interface and features without even giving it a second thought.
Basically phpMyAdmin is an unofficial standard for dealing with MySQL from your browser.
- Ajax-driven interface
- Database browser feature
- In-built search tool
- Manages BLOB data
- Create or drop DBs
- View database tables, schemas, views, etc..
- Easy DB user and permissions handling
- Batch queries
- Bookmark queries
- Manage stored procedures
- Import data (CSV, SQL)
- Export data (CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ODT, XLS, Word, LAtex, etc.)
- Manage more than one DB server at a time
- Query-by-example (QBE) feature for MySQL newbies
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.3.0
- Smart sorting for int keys
- Confirmation message when dropping user(s)
- Confirm dialog on accidentally leaving a page
- Allow clicking an approximate row count to get a correct one