The driver will allow C apps to save, retrieve, write and use data stored in MongoDB databases.
Here are some key features of "MongoDB C Driver":
· Custom defines
· Error Handling
· Until the 1.0 release, this driver should be considered alpha.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Unix domain sockets.
· Three memory leak fixes in library code.
· Proper cursor termination at the end of a set of large documents.
· mongo_get_primary initialization to avoid memory overrun.
· Mac dynamic library linking.