MemcacheDB was designed to be used for fast and reliable persistent data storage.
MemcacheDB focuses on fast storage/retrieval transactions not on dynamic SQL operations.
Here are some key features of "MemcacheDB":
· Memcache protocol compatibility
· High performance read/write operations
· Reliable persistent storage
· Transaction support
· Data storage with replication
· It is not a caching system.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A new unittest suit 'mdbtest.py' is added.
· A new benchmark suit 'mcben.py' is added, now you can get the benchmark in your environment and find out how fast MemcacheDB can run.