LevelDB is a key value store NoSQL database system used and open-sourced by Google dev team.
LevelUP allows programmers to use LevelDB asa storage environment for Node.js apps and websites.
Documentation is provided inside the README.md file.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Windows support in LevelDOWN @0.2.0.
· Added 'db' option on constructor to replace LevelDOWN.
· Added repair() & destroy() aliases for LevelDOWN implementations.
· Fixed early 'close' emit in WriteStream.
· Improved ReadStream reverse=true start key handling.