It supports column resizing, sorting, row and column styling, paging and more.
Here are some key features of "Ingrid":
· Resizable columns, Scrolling body, Paging Toolbar and Column Sorting (server-side).
· Saved State (navigate away from Ingrid, come back, and she reloads your last viewed page/sort/direction). Uses jQ cookie plugin
· Row selection. (Ingrid remembers this too.)
· Exposed object model with exposed helper methods (ingrid.load(), ingrid.getColumn(), ingrid.getRows(), ingrid.getSelectedRows(), etc)
· Custom row styling.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Moved to Google Code.
· Bug fix: selection behaviour.
· Bug fix: hscroll width.
· Bug fix: attribute selector.
· Bug fix: result error handler.
· Bug fix: header auto-resize.
· Feature: new methods: unselect all, select all.