Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in HTSQL 2.3.3:
- `tweak.django`: fixed the introspector missing auto-created many-to-many models, respect Django transaction context.
- `htsql-ctl shell`: improved output of `describe` command, allow multi-line queries when the input is not TTY.
- Configuration: added support for `!include` tag.
- Reduced memory footprint for large database schemas.
- LICENSE TYPE:
Commercial License: Business use - per processor per database
Other Free / Open Source License: Free To Use But Restricted
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- HTSQL Development Team
- MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Flat file
- C: \ Database Tools
HTSQL stands for "Hyper Text Structured Query Language".
Use of HTSQL with open source databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite) is royalty free under BSD-style conditions.
Usage of HTSQL with proprietary database systems (Oracle, Microsoft SQL, DB2) requires a commercial license.
By default the server is listening on localhost:8080, but that can be changed, not to conflict with other apps.
Documentation is included in the download package.
Last updated on February 5th, 2013
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements