DumbledORM practically allows easy interaction and data exchange between PHP and SQL systems, all done in an object-oriented manner.
Usage documentation is included with the download package. Check the README file.
Includes support for various operations.
· PHP 5.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Big bugfix on updates that caused updating multiple fields in a single save() to fail
· Fixed bug where ordering in update data fields may be mismatched
· Added new PlainSQL class for inserting plain SQL such as NOW() or DATE(NOW()) into SQL values
· Setting null to a field in PHP will set the field to NULL in MySQL update/insert statement (before only set to empty string)
· Updated the docs with some undocumented functionality
· Updated test.php with more tests for new/previously undocumented functionality