DBDeploy manages changes to an SQL database, allowing quick updates of the database core, while keeping the data intact.
To do this, it utilizes version-controlled SQL delta scripts to keep track of changes across a system and to generate patch scripts to update the content and schema.
Here are some key features of "DBDeploy":
· Hypersonic SQL (HSQLDB)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Script number > 999 fails due to comma in number for changelog insert statement.
· Invalid procedures and functions created in oracle due to windows delimiter / Oracle driver issues.
· Stream not closed in script mode.
· dbdeploy-core.jar should be included in distribution.zip.
· Improve error reporting when a change script fails.
· Avoid need to include password on command line.
· Support change numbers as long rather than int.