CUBRID is implemented in the C programming language.
There can be 6400 columns in each row, and the length of a column name is limited to 254 characters.
Includes plenty of drivers for various programming languages.
Here are some key features of "CUBRID":
· High Availability (HA) with automatic failover
· Java Store Procedures
· Multiple master database nodes and one or more slave database nodes
· BLOB/CLOB data types
· Object identifiers (OIDs) designed for fast object access
· Web application optimizations
· Online backup
· Almost fully compatible with MySQL