The library was inspired by Ruby on Rails' implementation.
Here are some key features of "php.ActiveRecord":
· Finder methods
· Dynamic finder methods
· Writer methods
· Serializations (JSON/XML)
· Support for multiple adapters
· Miscellaneous options such as: aliased/protected/accessible attributes
· PHP 5.3 or higher
· PDO driver for your respective database
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an error with eager loading when no records exist.
· Fixed set methods on DateTime objects to properly flag attributes as dirty.
· Fixed a memory leak when using validations.
· Fixed problem with some model functionality not working correctly after being deserialized.
· Fixed validates_numericality_of to not ignore other options when only_integer is present and matches.
· Fixed ambiguous id error when finding by pk with a join option.
· Fixed conditions to accept DateTime values.
· Changed serialization to serialize datetime fields as strings instead of the actual DateTime objects.
· Model::transaction() now returns true if commit was successful otherwise false.