Motion Live Chat Support System is intended to be used as a software for providing live chat support to your web site visitors. However its application is not only limited to providing live support, as it can be used for live advertising to the visitors of your site, or providing live sales support & assistance.
Motion live chat support system will make your customers feel safer, knowing that there is real live support out there who can help them in real time. This will increase the confidence in your company and make the visit to your site an interactive experience. Motion LiveChat Support System is highly recommended for all kinds of web sites that need live support help desk, such as web hosting companies, on-line stores, support centers, marketing departments, etc.
Motion LiveChat Support System provides the following functionality:
- Provide true live support to your visitors or use it as a real-time marketing support software.
- Allow visitors to initiate a new chat session with your support team from your web site.
- Visitors can leave a message if you there is no live support staff available to help them.
- Statistics of all visited pages is recorded.
- The system automatically detects if a visitor/customer has left your site.
- The administrator can add operators with different access levels, e.g. Administrators (highest level), Managers (can be used to supervise operators) and Operators (can respond to live chat support request and initiate new live chat support sessions).
- Administrators and Managers can join currently active live chat support sessions and help support operators and visitors/customers with their competence.
- Administrators can view chat sessions of all operators, as well as statistics of their logging in and out of the system, as well as the duration of each live support chat session.
- Administrators can register new help desk operators in the system, edit existing help desk operators, delete or temporarily suspend existing help desk operators.
- Every registered operator can change their login password any time.
- Administrators can block certain words from being shown on the site, e.g. swear words.
- Administrators can change various site settings, such as: automatic session expiration, how many lines to show during chat sessions, the name of the web site, e-mail address to send contact messages to, etc.
- Administrators can view chat & login history of all live support users/operators
- If a visiting customer places a new chat request the operator can choose to be notified via e-mail. This is usefull if you enter your mobile e-mail address and get a SMS message as soon as a live chat support request is placed at your help desk.
- The staff can update the name of the visitor during live chat support sessions, saving it for later visits of the same visitor.
- As soon as one of the parties leaves the live support chat the other party is notified. This is usefull for help desk staff to know whether a visitor is still there.
- Multi language support through unicode symbols. Use any language simultaneously while chatting, e.g. English, Chinese, Japanese, Cyrillic, etc.
- Sound notification support of pending livechat support requests. You will be notified if there is a visitor waiting for a live chat.
- E-mail notification of pending livechat support requests.
- Visitors and staff can request a copy of the live chat support session at their e-mail address, as soon as it finishes.
- During live chat support sessions you can use graphical smiles, e.g. if you type :)))) this will be automatically converted to a graphical smile. A total of 25 different smileys styles are supported.
- If one of the participating parties enters a valid URL address, such as (http://www.motion-bg.com) it will be automatically converted to a link pointing to that address.
- If one of the participating parties enters a valid e-mail address, such as (firstname.lastname@example.org) it will be automatically converted into a link, pointing to your e-mail software.
· Scripting support: PHP version 4.1.2 or later
· Database support: mySQL version 3.23.49 or later
· Minimum Web space: around 200KB to extract everything