It can't be easier to receive trouble tickets from customers. The support tickets system comes with 3 interfaces, External, Onsite, Integration.
There is an administration backend from where a user can reply to tickets, assign staff privileges, get statistics, add departments and more.
It also provides management for trouble tickets and emails, while providing simple yet powerful and effective management for various forms of knowledge bases.
It can also be used to great effect categorizing and locating documents, articles and data.
Supportickets enables users to keep documents organized, add attachments and notes, and download and save pages from the web.
An organization’s entire knowledgebase can also be easily made and managed through this simple to use interface.
Here are some key features of "Supportickets":
· Simple installation, easy to use
· Customize appearance and workspace
· Track your history and generate statistics
· Knowledge base system
· Staff specific privileges
· Available in several languages
· PHP and MySQL based
· Use your own predefined/canned answers
· Export reports
· Unlimited departments
· Unlimited staff members
· Answering questions
· Maintaining and keeping a record of users’ support requests
· Supporting your knowledge base