Written in ASP.NET, it is easy to install, simple to use and accessible from anywhere as a web application.
Jitbit HelpDesk tracks and handles customers issues, saving a company's precious time and face.
It works pretty simple, starting from when a customer submits an issue (ticket) to the Jitbit Help Desk web-application.
Here are some key features of "Jitbit Help-Desk":
· Email notifications
· Turns emails into help-desk tickets
· Support-widget embed code for any website
· Easy to use interface
· File attachments with tickets
· Asset management
· Knowledgebase system
· General reports page
· Secure system
· Roles and security permissions
· C# source codes available for developers
· Web Server: Windows 2000, Server 2003 or XP Professional, IIS v4 or higher, Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0
· Database Server: SQL Server (versions 7, 2000, 2005, MSDE or SQL Server Express).
· Web Browser: Internet Explorer 5.0+, Firefox 1.0+, Netscape
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Respect techs permission for techs only KB articles (do not show articles he has no permission to see)
· Fixed "Restrict ticket closing to Technicians only" setting
· API compatibility with Helpdesk for iOS 1.1
· Do not reset the view mode when clicking on a tag
· Do not auto close a ticket when due date is set
· Fixed BBCode tables in email templates
· ticket submitter always gets autologin urls in all notifications
· Fixed due date editor
· Case insensitive custom fields values comparison in automation rules (fixed checkbox custom fields)
· Allow managers to submit tickets on behalf of his company users
· Showing latest news on the new ticket creation page
· New setting "Do not add recipients from CC and TO fields to subscribers"