Cerberus Helpdesk is a functionally and visually optimized graphical user interface that guides managers and agents to the issues that need their attention.
Here are some key features of "Cerberus Helpdesk":
Cerberus Helpdesk Feature Highlights:
· Customizable Ticket Views - Teach Cerberus exactly what information you want and how you want it displayed. Your agents can choose their own important columns, custom data, queues, ticket statuses and more! Customized ticket views are saved for later reuse.
· Adaptive Anti-Spam Features - Cerberus includes a highly adaptive and trainable Bayesian spam filter, which gives a probability rating on whether or not a given message is spam. A group of "interesting" words are sampled based on their deviation from uninteresting words found in your e-mail, by being either extremely innocent (e.g., your company name) or extremely spammy (e.g., viagra).
· Custom Field Groups - Create groups of custom fields specific to your company and industry. Track groups of custom information by binding it to specific customers and their tickets.
· Reporting System - Several powerful reports are included! Track agent performance, average response times, total handle times, assignments, logins, group and queue summaries, service levels, and much more! New reports are being added constantly.
· E-mail Templates - Automatically merge custom data about your users into e-mail templates and canned text. Quickly respond to common questions and issues while maintaining a personal touch.
· Integrated Knowledgebase - An integrated knowledgebase provides solutions to previously addressed issues, giving relevant answers to your company's agents.
· Ticket ID Masking - Keep your e-mail loads private by masking with randomized, unique ticket IDs.
· Multilanguage Support - Use your native language in the GUI or edit the language files for localization.
· 100% Source Code for GUI - Every version (even the trial!) provides you with the full PHP source code to the Cerberus Helpdesk GUI. Customize it for your needs or even contribute.
· Template-based GUI - Integrated Smarty template engine for small, clean and powerful templates.
· Stylesheet for Simple Customization of Scheme - Easily change colors, font styles & sizes.
· Branding - Personalize the helpdesk with your company's own logo.
· Apache, Nginx, or IIS web server
· PHP 5.2 or higher
· MySQL 5.0 or higher
· PHP modules: dom, gd, imap, json, mailparse, mbstring, mysql, spl
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plugins can contribute new datasources for dashboard widgets.
· Each series on a dashboard chart widget may now specify its own datasource. This makes it possible to plot data from multiple sources on a single chart. Previously charts were limited to just worklist data, but additional sources may be now implemented through plugins. Existing charts will be migrated automatically to the new format.
· Implemented dashboard widget datasource extensions for worklist, url, and manual entry. These behave comparably to the earlier built-in options; however, they can now be reused in new types of widgets (even in third-party plugins). A datasource extension can specify in its manifest which widgets it knows how to provide data for.
· Counter widgets on dashboards can now pull in data using datasource plugins.
· Gauge widgets on dashboards can now pull in data using datasource plugins.
· Some friendly instructions are now provided on gauge and counter widgets when they have no data source configured. This helps disambiguate true values of zero in those widgets from a non-configured widget.
· Improved the usability when setting up a new counter on a dashboards. You no longer have to click into multiple tabs to configure its style and data source.