It can detect the user agent and redirect the user to the appropriate interface
For PCs, it will use the "Simple Web Content Management System."
For mobile devices, an interface will be built using the iWebKit framework.
Here are some key features of "iCMS":
· TinyMCE editing web pages (not mobile, you can use HTML text markup on mobile)
· Choose homepage of website
· Make new pages
· Add keywords/description and title
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This should fix all bugs.
· Also less space is required. (dual images, dual config.php->one config.php in main dir)