Created for developers that hate getting their hands dirty with complicated database structures, feindura is perfect for environments where access to a database might be tricky, hard or impossible to get.
Recommended for small to medium websites, feindura will get the job done without having to involve a professional or study advanced programming techniques to do so.
Here are some key features of "feindura":
· Easy to use installer
· Administration dashboard
· MooTools-based interface
· WYSIWYG editing (via CKEditor)
· UTF-8 compatible code
· SEO friendly
· RSS/Atom syndication
· Sitemap generation
· Add-ons (plugins)
· Integrated source file editor
· Site statistics tool
· Pretty URLs
· File browser
· Backup utility
· HTML5 friendly
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed some statistic issues
· Added CKEditor 4.0!
· Changed sitemap-index.xml to sitemap.xml
· Moved getCurrentCategoryId to StatisticFunctions class
· Added Romanian translation; its now possible to set the documentroot manually, if it couldn't be resolved
· Added the $menuShowAllPages property, to be able to overwrite the "show in menu" setting of pages.
· Fixed the sorting of the backups, XSS filter more get variables, at Full Path Disclosure filter.