Created for developers that hate getting their hands dirty with complicated database structures, feindura is perfect for environments where access to a database might be tricky, hard or impossible to get.
Recommended for small to medium websites, feindura will get the job done without having to involve a professional or study advanced programming techniques to do so.
Here are some key features of "feindura":
- Easy to use installer
- Administration dashboard
- MooTools-based interface
- WYSIWYG editing (via CKEditor)
- UTF-8 compatible code
- SEO friendly
- RSS/Atom syndication
- Sitemap generation
- Add-ons (plugins)
- Integrated source file editor
- Site statistics tool
- Pretty URLs
- File browser
- Backup utility
- HTML5 friendly
- Fixed some statistic issues
- Added CKEditor 4.0!
- Changed sitemap-index.xml to sitemap.xml
- Moved getCurrentCategoryId to StatisticFunctions class
- Added Romanian translation; its now possible to set the documentroot manually, if it couldn't be resolved
- Added the $menuShowAllPages property, to be able to overwrite the "show in menu" setting of pages.
- Fixed the sorting of the backups, XSS filter more get variables, at Full Path Disclosure filter.