csPublisher is a web-based content management software for any level of user.
Powerful file management capabilities allow you to preview files, create new files, edit existing files, and more! Using our powerful template editor you can easily create new files using existing templates (supplied by us) or create new templates on the fly.
- Username and password protected.
- Admin can add users at three different levels.
- Users can be limited to specific pages or specific regions within a page.
- Free installation of this script makes it totally hands-free for you.
- No client software needed to install or maintain.
- Manage your entire website or webpage from your browser, anywhere, anytime!
- No slow downloading applets or components.
- Web developers, you can easily re-brand the product.
- Web developers, easily define webpage sections as Non-editable, allowing you to maintain control over look and feel.
- Web developers, easily assign files and directories to users. They can only edit what you let them.
Central management password required to gain access.
- Easily insert images in your news items directly where you want them.
- No limit to the number of images you can insert.
- Easy to modify template files (more below).
- Entire script is template driven, easily change the complete look and feel using your favorite web site editor.
- Easy web based administration, all management is done through your browser.
- Compatible with both Windows and Unix based servers.
- Perl 5.005 or higher.
- A Web Server.
- CGI Access.
- The ability to write to your server directories.
- Internet Explorer 5.5+ is required to use the WYSIWYG Editor (will not work in Netscape or on a MAC)