CMFs, content management frameworks offer more settings and data output opportunities in much lesser development times.
CMFs are relatively new, being still a pioneered engineering concept.
appRain comes in two versions, the QuickStart version, complete with dummy content, and the Core version, an empty installation, on which developers can build there website from the ground up.
It is published with lots of extensive features to reduce our development work time.
It satisfies both clients and developers with a safe and quality output.
Here are some key features of "appRain":
· Custom Site Settings
· Interface Builder
· Page Manger
· Information Set
· Category Set
· Member Management
· Email templates
· Admin Management
· Pre-Configured Blog
· Pre-Configured Store
· Pre-Configured Dynamic Gallery
· Pre-Configured Forum
· Graphic Installer
· Very Well Defined Cache Management
· File Manager
· Rich Text Editor
· Database Backup tool
· Deleted data recovery
· File Editor
· Language Module
· Theme Manager
· Multi-Store Management System
· Model validation
· Model Installer
· Factory Pattern
· Single Tone Pattern
· Search Module
· URI Manager
· Module (appRain Core Library)
· Magic Method in all module
· Auto load class by Path
· EDP (Even Driven Programming)
· Data Grid
· PDO (Database layer)
· Web Service (Using PHP reflection API)
· Cron Job Setup(Using PHP reflection API)
· Export Resource outside
· Configure Multi-theme and Multi-User Site
· Configure Multi-Domain site
· Deleted Data Recovery
· Core Configuration
· PHP 5.1 or higher
· MySQL 4 or higher
· Web server
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Object and Database optimization to improve system performance.
· Inline help in admin panel.
· Suggestion manager in error reporting
· Addon installer and Manage from admin panel
· Drop EAV model from system and introduce auto database table manager.
· Auto database manager for Information set.
· Theme call Back to control system environment
· CSS 360 Grid has consider as a default framework for theme and application UI
· System auto update manager to sync with appRain server and update automatically.