A simple PHP CMS (Content Management System) suitable for schools, small companies, personal websites and non-profit organizations
Unpack and upload to the webserver
Point your browser to the install folder and follow the steps.
- You can manage a website without technical knowledge.
- It has an editor with a high "Word look and feel" rate (FCKeditor).
- Pupils and teachers can have personal pages on the website.
- Teachers can check pupil pages before publication.
- Project pages for pupils and teachers.
- An intranet for teachers which is not accessible by the public.
- Template editor or you can create your own template
- is LAMP or WAMP compatible (i.e., Linux or Windows server)
- Backup feature to make a local backup of the mysql database.
- Translation tool to change the language files to your needs or create a new translation.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.7
- When you add or change a pupil, teacher or administrator you have now the possibility to 'force' at the first login of the user, that he/she must change his/her password. When using this option, it's not allowed anymore to use the old password again.
- In the pupils module you have now the possibility to show the teacherpage first (as a kind of homepage) when you click on the groups name on your website. Standard an overview is shown of the pupils with a link to their pages.
- A **dummy** group is added as a class which is not shown on the website but can be used for teachers who doesn't have a class.
- When you use the category option in the pagemanager (it's necessary that the template supports it), you can give the category a sort order.