A Content Management System powerful enough to power any website or intranet, developed on modern programming techniques and technologies
SilverStripe is extremely well documented and comes with lots of themes and modules to help developers extend the default functionality with new tools and features.
Developed on the SilverStripe Framework, this CMS is one of the most respected CMSs in the business, not only because of the well-crafted end product, but also because of the underlying codebase as well.
As for features, the SilverStripe CMS is well in tune with current practices, providing an installation wizard with every distribution, Composer integration, a beautiful admin panel, themes, modules, and many other more.
These features will help developers get started on their projects, and provide a solid product at the end of their efforts as well.
- Graphic installer
- Admin panel for managing the content
- Intuitive user-friendly GUI
- Cross-browser and cross-platform tested
- Easy to extend with modules
- Themes and templates to customize
- MVC code architecture
- Works with simple one page sites or with sites with million of pages
- Ajax interactions
- File browser and file uploader
- Localized interface
- WYSIWYG page editing
- Fine-grained permissions system
- Composer support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.1.0
- More visual feedback and easier preview.
- YAML Configuration and a better UploadField.
- Composer support and a new add-ons website