SiTE is an easy to integrate, fast, lightweight template engine with an open, extendable architecture which cleanly separates presentation from application code.
SiTE parses any text based template - including XML, WML and HTML - and creates a lightweight, structured document representation that enables an application to change the template's contents at runtime without regard to its format.
- Any text based template format is supported, for instance you can write application code that supports WML, HTML and XHTML simultaneously.
- Complete separation of presentation and application code enables programmers to build template processing libraries easily.
- Page designers can continue to use their favourite HTML authoring tool.
- HTML templates can be displayed in any contemporary browser.
- Template and application maintenance is easy.
- Internationalization is easy and adaptive, maintenance costs are reduced.
- No recompiles, this saves valuable developer time.
- Complete separation of presentation and application code enables page designers and programmers to work in parallel.
- Template representation uses only a configurable amount of JVM heap space.
- Open architecture gives you the freedom to extend SiTE for your needs.
- Available source code.
- Good software performance lowers your hardware costs.
- Runs with JDK 1.2 and above.
- 100% Java
· JDK 1.2 and above