It also runs on Rails 2 if needed.
Here are some key features of "Refinery CMS":
· Easily Theme and customise the look to suit the business
· Extend with custom plugins to do anything Refinery doesn't do out of the box
· Sticks to "the Rails way" as much as possible. We don't force you to learn new templating languages.
· Easily edit and manage pages with a WYSIWYG visual editor.
· Manage you site's structure.
Images & Files:
· Easily upload and insert images.
· Upload and link to resources such as PDF documents.
· Uses the popular Dragonfly.
· Supports storage on Amazon S3.
· Collect inquiries from a contact form.
· Manage your inquiries and be notified when new ones come in.
· Checks new inquiries for spam.
· Manage the behaviour of Refinery
· Easily integrate with Google Analytics
· Get an overview of what has been updated recently and see recent inquiries.
Authentication & Users:
· Manage who can access Refinery.
· Control which engines each user has access to.
· Uses the popular authlogic.
· Ruby 1.8.7 or higher
· Ruby on Rails 2 or higher
· Ruby 1.9.1 does not work well with Refinery/Rails. Use other versions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes installs broken by the release of jquery-rails 2.1.0 by requiring ~> 2.0.0.