Radiant CMS 1.1.4 / 2.0.0 Alpha
A simple Ruby CMS, yet a very powerful publishing engine for small teams, built with Ruby on Rails and based on the Textpattern PHP CMS
This small CMS is one of the most versatile and customizable CMSs created across time, a solid base on which various types of websites, with various types of layouts and content can be built.
Heavily accentuating content and code reuse, Radiant CMS not only provides the tools for developers and editors to do so, but they're also deep engrained in the admin interface as well.
You won't see many CMSs like Radiant where code snippets, assets, and layouts occupy such a central, visible role in the backend, letting new-comers know from the start they're dealing with a professional tool.
- Password-protected administration panel
- Simple hierarchical page management
- Manage page layouts
- Manage reusable code snippets
- Extensions to enhance core features
- Manage and load custom JS and CSS code
- File uploader and asset manager
- Multi-lingual interface
- Userbase management
- User roles
- Gravatar integration
- Built-in page caching
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.1.3
- Bumped rack dependency to 1.1.6.
- Fixed errors from using rake 10.0.3 and old gem package tasks.