Equipped with a powerful template engine, ProcessWire grants wide access to modules, fields, blocks and other tools, more than any other platforms.
ProcessWire's API makes working with content easy and enjoyable.
Managing and developing a site in ProcessWire is more simples compared to what developers may be used to.
Here are some key features of "ProcessWire":
· Page templates
· 404 page
· Search utility
· Admin panel
· Graphic installer
· User management
· User permissions
· Custom fields
· Apache web server
· PHP 5.2.4 or higher
· MySQL 5.0.15 or higher
· mod_rewrite enabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optimized selector engine making ProcessWire faster and more accurate than ever before.
· New session handling features enabling you to use your database for session storage.
· Password system updates now supporting enhanced security with PHP 5.3+.
· Installer upgrades, including the ability to specify your admin URL at install time.
· Multi-language page names to round out our multi-language fields (dev branch).
· Great new core modules and classes.
· Image support updates including custom API-level cropping support.
· Tagging of fields and templates for admin grouping.
· Default admin theme upgrades including improved mobile support (responsive).
· Numerous input field upgrades and additions for greater customizability and validation.
· Comments fieldtype additions like a new website field, Gravatar support and more.
· File and image fieldtype upgrades including support for tags and queryable created/modified timestamps.
· Support for secured page files: now file-based assets can have access control too.
· Great new core API functions and methods.
· Implementation of all jQuery traversal functions in our API.