PieCrust 1.2.0 / 2.0.0-alpha4
A simple PHP static website generator
PieCrust can easily be integrated with JS libraries and JS API handlers to embed dynamic features like Twitter, Flickr, Disqus widgets and more.
- Super-simple authoring, it’s all just text files
- The whole website can be easily stored in a revision control system
- Can generate a completely static website that will run with minimum resources for maximum scalability, or run as a lightweight dynamic CMS.
- Rapid-iteration authoring
- On-demand cooking
- PieCrust comes with a nice selection of text formatters (Markdown, Textile, SmartyPants) and template engines (Twig, Haml, Mustache, Dwoo) out-of-the-box
- No complex setup
- No databases
- No administrative panels
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.1.3
- Added global --theme option to chef to treat a PieCrust theme like a website. This lets the user run things like chef serve directly on a theme.