Phire CMS 1.1.2 / 2.0.0 beta
A feature-rich open source PHP & MySQL CMS, a powerful tool for building fully-controllable websites on top of a custom PHP framework
This means developers won't waste time moving files around the server folders and can cut down on deployment times and focus more on the final website instead.
Basic CMS features are all included, from the classic, must-have installation wizard, to a well-organized admin panel, and up to plugins, templates, and themes.
Besides multi-site support Phire also comes with support for multiple users accounts, allowing webmasters to grant special editing permissions to their clients or the site's editorial staff.
All in all Phire is a solid alternative to more known CMS solutions, a simple to use product that doesn't deviate too much from established editing and publishing patterns.
- Installation wizard
- Multi-site manager
- Fine-grained permissions system
- Muti-user environment
- Organize users in groups
- SEO-friendly URLs
- Meta-content management
- Content syndication feeds
- Mobile friendly
- Robust file browser
- Image management support
- Users session control
- Built-in spam filters
- CAPTCHA support
- Template engine to control the site layout
- Page caching system
- Comes with its own blogging platform
- Built-in external feed integration
- Content tagging
- Support for many WYSIWYG editors
- Event management system
- Support for YouTube, Vimeo and Viddler videos
- Secure system
- Programmatic API for interested developers
- Built-in CMS update system