A content management system built using the Django framework with support for setting it up as a blog, shopping platform, and news portal
This is thanks to its Django core, the versatile Python framework that allows developers to easily structure code as modules and extend the CMS' built-in features.
The CMS is currently one of the best available open source content management systems for Python and is considered a stable high-end tool.
All in all Mezzanine is a tool for anyone that desires extensibility and adaptability from their CMS.
- Administration dashboard
- Configurable dashboard widgets
- Mobile device detection and templates
- Extendable via modules
- Shopping cart module (Cartridge)
- News portal module (Drum)
- Blogging engine
- Content tagging
- One step migration from other blogging engines
- Built-in threaded comments
- Disqus integration
- Gravatar integration
- Google Analytics integration
- Twitter feed integration
- Akismet integration
- bit.ly integration
- Sharing via Facebook or Twitter
- Custom templates per page or blog post
- Built-in test suite
- 960.gs integration
- Hierarchical page navigation
- Save as draft and preview on site
- Scheduled publishing
- Drag-n-drop page ordering
- WYSIWYG editing
- In-line page editing
- Drag-n-drop forms builder with CSV export
- API for custom content types
- SEO friendly URLs and meta data
- Search engine and API
- JVM support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Empty line added
- Don't apply a zindex to h1 tags in admin, since it conflicts with date picker widgets.
- Raise 404 in page view if page is not an exact match.
- Add unique constraint to site perm model.