It is basically a frame allowing the admin to install modules for any kind of content management.
It's basic features allow the admin to manage the platform's userbase and install new modules.
This makes Materio a very flexible tool, allowing it to manage any kind of website, from simple forums, to complicated CMSs.
Here are some key features of "Materio":
· User administration system – with basic user information
· User rights system – with basic rights handling. There are three levels at present, no access, user or administrator
· A common login system – so users only have to log in to one system in order to access all installed programs (modules) on the server
· User data API – an API for retrieving information about the logged-in user. There is also functions for storing user-specific, organization-specific and module-specific information.
· Pluggable modules – so new modules easily can be installed without any modifications to the host systems. New modules will be easy to install and uninstall by a relatively unskilled systems administrator.
· Translation system – so Materio and its modules easily can be translated to new languages.
· PHP 5.0.7 or higher