Mason allows developers to insert Perl code in HTML via a customizable template.
This means pages can be built with lots of reused code and in lesser time.
Can be used from CGI or even stand-alone.
Here are some key features of "Mason":
· Lots of shared components
· Caching system
· Fast delivery
· Config driven
· Perl, version 5.6.1 or later.
· The Apache web server (recommended).
· The mod_perl package (recommended).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add class_header shortcut to add to each component class header.