Mambo is full-features content management system.
A CMS represents the engine behind a website, that simplifies the creation, management, and sharing of content.
- A large and healthy user and developer community.
- Provides a basic level of content approval for registered users.
- Online help.
- Page caching mechanism to improve performance on busy sites.
- Trash manager
- Advertising management (banners, etc).
- Media (images, documents) upload and management.
- Content display scheduling.
- Content syndication (RSS).
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URL's.
- Internationalisation (interface translation).
- Content macro language (aka mambots).
- Advanced and separate system administation system.
- Advanced package/addon/template deployment system.
- Simple but powerful template system (written mostly in HTML, no complex templating syntax to learn, just a couple of PHP functions to include).
- Heirarchial user access groups.
- Basic visitor statistics.
- Multiple WYSIWYG content editor support
- Simple polls
- Content voting/rating system.null
- LDAP authentication
- Extended user profiles
- Media galleries
- Document managers
- Events calendar
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Hardened security in /includes/Cache/Lite/Output.php
- Fixed includes/core.classes.php - local file include vulnerability
- Additional security hardening
- A number of bug fixes