By default, the CMS is very simplistic, but developers can easily extend it with extra functionality.
Magneato stores its data in a NoSQL key/value store.
Security and users management is handled via the Spring framework.
1. Unpack downloaded package.
2. Run start.jar file.
3. Open browser and access http://localhost:8088/. An user database is already installed along with a homepage.
4. Default admin account is admin/admin.
· Java JDK 1.6 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Image Uploading in templates now possible
· Authentication issue running as ROOT webapp
· Adds demo vehicle application
· Adds WikiMarkup and WikiLinks
· Issue with FacetIndexerParser not leaving spaces between elements
· Screenname field added to extended registration details