An advanced content management system built using PHP and MySQL
It is a totally autonomous CMS and can be setup and run without the need of buying Codecharge Studio. Codecharge Studio is needed only for creating custom plugins. However, KrisonAV comes with plenty of them (polls, feed aggregators, calendars etc) by default.
Templates are based on Artisteer. The main advantage of KrisonAV is that programmers do not need to add all the complicated DIVs and styles that Artisteer's templates need, into every plugin that they create. A PHP parser does the job for him and applies templates automatically.
The commercial version of KrisonAV includes the Project Files for Codecharge Studio 4.
- Configurable access restrictions
- Consistency of design is preserved
- Content is stored in a database
- Dynamic content
- Content scheduling
- Easy content production, no programming skills required
- Separation of content, structure and design
- Decentralized maintenance
- Navigation is automatically generated
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 5.1.0
- All icons in articles’ header are hidden by default and replaced by a single “settings” icon. When clicked, all icons are popped up.
- Automatic client’s timezone computation is now executed before onload event. This is more convenient since new visitors won’t notice the double home page loading.
- Friendly URLs revised. Due to some incompatibilities, the way URLs are converted to friendly URLs have been revised
- Inline Styles in navigators and sorters deprecated. Internal Styles used instead