Kotti 0.9.2 / 1.0.0-alpha
A lightweight web content management system (WCMS) written in Python
Instructions on how to install and use can be found in the project's README file.
- A simple, user-friendly edit interface that hides advanced functionality from less experienced content managers.
- Separation of public site and editor interface allows for easier templating.
- Easily extensible with your own look & feel with no programming required.
- WYSIWYG editor.
- Advanced user and groups management, Access control lists (ACL) for fine-grained security control.
- Support for pluggable authentication modules and single sign-on.
- Easy configuration through use of INI files.
- Extensible with your own content types and views.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.9.2
- Convert None to colander.null in get_appstruct so that serialization doesn't fail (needed due to recent changes in Colander).