Kotti can run on any database supported by SQLAlchemy.
Instructions on how to install and use can be found in the project's README file.
Here are some key features of "Kotti":
· A simple, user-friendly edit interface that hides advanced functionality from less experienced content managers.
· Separation of public site and editor interface allows for easier templating.
· Easily extensible with your own look & feel with no programming required.
· WYSIWYG editor.
· Advanced user and groups management, Access control lists (ACL) for fine-grained security control.
· Support for pluggable authentication modules and single sign-on.
· Easy configuration through use of INI files.
· Extensible with your own content types and views.
· Python 2.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved installation instructions. Now uses tagged requirements.txt file.
· Added event request POST vars to the request for the slot viewlet.
· Added IFile and IImage interfaces to allow for file and image subclasses to reuse the same view (registrations).