A PHP-based static site generator working on top of a well-organized files & folders structure hosted on the developer's server
Most of the time users will be writing content in static files and moving them to a specific folder on their server, but there's also an admin panel plugin that allows them to edit their site's content via the browser as well.
Users can choose whatever they feel more comfortable with and create and edit their site accordingly.
Since Kirby uses only static files to record all the site's data, there's no need for a database, meaning the application can be installed on most of today's Web hosting providers.
- Easy installation
- Admin panel
- Any content type supported
- jQuery-like API
- No database involved
- Dropbox integration
- Markdown syntax for formatting
- Extendable via plugins
- Online documentation
- last updated on:
- December 11th, 2014, 12:46 GMT
- license type:
Commercial License: Professional License ($99.00)
Commercial License: Personal License ($19.00)
Commercial License: Professional License
Commercial License: Personal License
- developed by:
- Bastian Allgeier
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ Static Site Generators
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Kirby's URL auto-detection could theoretically be abused for a cross site scripting attacks (XSS). This release fixes this vulnerability.