A powerful open source PHP Content Management System (CMS) that can be used to build medium to large scale applications with ease
Because of its solid, well-organized codebase, Kajona can handle much more complex operations and a lot more customizations than regular CMS systems can handle.
The CMS can be used for any kind of Web development process, from simple one-page sites, to personal blogs, portfolios, or even complex company Intranets.
Thanks to its well-organized code and a beautiful visual interface, the CMS appeals to both technical and non-technical users alike.
Kajona has reached a very mature state and thanks to constant updates to its core has always managed to stay away from PHP core or security vulnerabilities.
The CMS is also well documented and comes with lots of templates and add-ons to extend its core functionality even farther than initially planned.
- Graphic installer
- Easy administration panel
- Module system
- Skinning engine
- Widget engine
- Multi-language support
- Drag'n'drop interaction
- User and rights management
- File manager UI
- SEO-friendly URLs
- Standards compliant XHTML-valid code generation
- AJAX-based interactions
- Support for multiple databases
- Easy pages management
- Downloads manager
- Built-in search engine
- Usage stats and reports
- Commenting system
- Powerful template engine
- WYSIWYG editing
- Menu manager
- RSS feeds
- Image gallery
- Automatic thumbnail generation
- CAPTCHA support to prevent spamming
- FAQ section
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added missing placeholder documentation
- getListOfWidgetsAvailable() validates if the class is not abstract and implements the interface interface_adminwidget
- It is now possible to add additional content below the name of a widget